Monday, February 22, 2010

"You can plan a picnic, but you can't predict the weather"


I'm actually writing this with the intention of making things change. I know if you read this you will analyze every single word and such. I really miss you. Like we used to talk everyday. But now, we're strangers. We both said we were going to be friends forever and it looks like forever wasn't forever. I know it goes two ways. But I want you to talk to me first. It seems like you don't even miss me... Like I walked past you today and you didn't even gesture to say anything to me... I miss you, the old you. I used to be able to tell you anything and now I can't even tell you "hi". I feel like you don't even want me around and it sucks. It really does

How do we go from talking everyday to this. We're lucky if we talk once a week and that's only because I text you good morning... You were my best friend and now we've gone from that to this.

I'm wondering where I went wrong. Did I do something to make you stop talking to me or what? If I did, I'm sorry and I would like to fix. I wonder where you've been because you haven't been here. How's life, how's your bf situation, how's school, how's everything..

I miss you with my whole heart. Because you are my whole heart... I could never love anyone as much as I love you. I could never tell someone else some of the things I've told you.... I just wish we could be as close as we were.... Thanks for hearing me out..

Love always,

Your dear friend Marcus...


No comments: