Sunday, February 28, 2010

OG Maestro Knows Episode

Maestro Knows - Episode 1 (Nike Air Yeezy) from Maestro Knows on Vimeo.


The VERY FIRST Maestro Knows episode... And this is when I become inspired to become better.

To me Maestro Knows is just more than an internet show. Levi Maestro is a guy I aspire to be like one day. This dude is probably the definition of dope, ill and every synonym alike. I really do look up to him. I've even had conversations with him. He even wished me happy birthday. That meant a lot to me. It's amazing how successful this guy is. And all the people he knows. And yet he's so humble. Man, I could write all day about how I'm inspired by MK and all the dope stuff he's done. But I guess I'll stop here.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

thanks for "puttin' me on" Maestro. Always heard of him but never actually watched Maestro Knows

Do you want to direct or produce like, is what he does what you wanna do? (lol I sound like I'm 5)

xxo

Marcus "MdB" Browder said...

well i did wanna do a documentary. but i want to be a writer. but filmaking seems dope too