Sunday, February 21, 2010

Yeah, You



#nowplaying N.E.R.D - Yeah, You

I like the vibe of this song... I like the instrumental...

I'm just really into writing about love lately. That's something I feel... But I can't feel. You understand? There are certain individuals I love and some that I'm iffy about. Like blah.

Girls are coming and going and then they are coming back... Like wtf. Please make up your mind. Please, either you want to leave or you want to stay. There is no in between with me. If you don't want me to hit you up please know. Like you are gonna end a conversation mid-way. and you think you can call me or text me and expect me to answer immediately. Whatever. Females are sooooo dumb. But hey, I can't live without em.

Oh, well....

"You say I fucked up, but I know it ain't true. I'mma find her one day but I know it AIN'T YOU"

No comments: