Friday, February 26, 2010

FormSpring... SMH


It amazes me that a lot of people claim to be "real" in this world but, people can't seem to get the balls and say shit to your face. Like if you want to say something negative about me.. Please say it to my face.

Like people on formspring try to "hurt" my feelings by spreading negativity.

They either want to call me fat, say I suck at football, I suck at rapping, I suck at getting girls. They want to call me ugly and unattractive. Whatever...

I just brush it all off though. I don't spread negativity to people. I try to be as positive as possible. All that anonymous hate shit is sooooo dead. Like I'm NOT really fat. I lost 30+ pounds... And people have the audacity to still call me fat... That's probably one thing that kinda pissed me off... But I think I'm gonna lose 15 more just to give you people more reasons to hate... And then ok, I don't really suck at football either. Trust me. I don't. I may not be the most talented guy out there. But, I handle my own. I'm not a bitch. If I'm out there I'm not gonna let people push me around.

And I've said this time and time again. I'm NOT really a rapper. I've never really claimed to be. And people always want to come at my head about it. They always want to make fun of me about it. People never really understand. Some people can relate to what I say. I may not be a DOPE ass emcee. But I am a dope writer. And a lot of people agree. If I really wanted to put my soul into rapping I could be a dope ass rapper.. Matter of fact... Next year, I will. Bet!

Last but not least... I have no trouble getting girls. Please, I just don't have my business all out there like everyone else. Just because I don't fuck hoes every weekend, or date all the females doesn't mean I don't get girls. I've had my fair share. And the girl I want now doesn't really know what she wants. So, I'm waiting for her to make up her mind about shit. AND I BET my girl is prettier than half the hoes these niggas who say I don't get any females fuck with. I don't fuck with ugly females. And my chick is shitting on half your roster.

If you have anything to say to me... Just say it to me. Don't be anonymous.

*PS... I'm NOT ugly... My mom says I'm handsome... lol

No comments: