Wednesday, February 10, 2010

*Mixtape of the Week*



Mixtape of the week goes to Curren$y. This mixtape is called "Smokee Robinson". This is probably the illest mixtape put out in 2010. Like every song on here is very dope. But my favorites have to be "Jordan 3's", "Bout It", "Racing Stripes" ft. Dom Kennedy, and "Monte Carlo Music". Like I can listen to this everyday and just vibe off of it.

Curren$y was once signed to Young Money.. Man, if you ask me I think Lil Wayne made a mistake. This guy would've made that label the new Roc-A-Fella. For real though. He's one of the best out there right now. If you don't think so.. Just listen to the mixtape homie.

I'm looking forward to more projects from Curren$y just because of this mixtape. He's going to be big in 2010 so be on the look out for this guy from New Orleans.

No comments: