Sunday, February 21, 2010

Update Post


Man, oh man. It's been a minute since I wrote some deep insightful things on this blog... So I might do a little something.

But so far '10 has been a little crazy. Things haven't gone as planned... They have been up and down. Women problems. School problems. etc, etc. But things are looking up for me. I hope.

I'm currently listening to some old Mickey Factz... Man, this ish goes so hard... Heaven's Fallout. This guy is ILLLLLLLL. Trust me. And btw, a lot of people have been coming to me to put them on to new music. I can't say I don't like that.. haha. I do listen to a lot music that people don't listen to. And I usually do have all the new tracks before anyone else does.... So, I guess I would be the person to ask. Get at me.

And I have to pay more attention to my blog. And I have to write something new for this talent show. Maybe a song or maybe even a poem.. Maybe a poem. So, I can show off my passionate side... I better get on that.. And I need to get on the ball for school. I mean it's easy but I'm just lazy. Maybe I need more energy or something.

I should start working out soon. Football season next year. Who knows if I'll even play or not. Whatever though.

Uhhhhh... that is all I have to say. Ha. =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that khemani girl you talk to is fake. the real girl name is arianna acuavera. here is her facebook
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1604762322&ref=nf

& here is proof of her on oovoo
http://i44.tinypic.com/ftio7l.jpg & http://i41.tinypic.com/34y7a81.jpg

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online cod tramadol 50 mg is it a narcotic - buy tramadol free shipping

Anonymous said...

buy phentermine mexican pharmacy online phentermine - phentermine los angeles

Anonymous said...

phentermine price buy phentermine yellow 30 mg - buy phentermine 30 mg online