Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009. Hello 2010 and beyond




2009 was a great year. Full of up's and downs. I made a lot of friends. And I lost some friends. I did a lot of things I thought I wasn't going to do and I talked to a lot of people that I thought I would never talk to. I met my best friend in the year 2009.

Alyssa... I love you so much. You're my rock. I can tell you anything. You know me more than I know myself sometimes. we're moving into our 2nd year of friendship. Everyday I appreciate you more and more. And my love for you grows by each day. each hour. each minute, each second. I love you Buttercup.

I mean, I did a lot of things in '09. Went to a lot of places.. Me and my friend Jake got close. He's a good friend of mine. He's kind of like me. Just Puerto Rican, Shorter, and Less good looking. lol. He's a dope dude. We like all the same things for the majority our personalities are just different but he's a cool ass friend. And remember that one time we got stuck downtown at like 4 am? Haha, crazy shit. "Do Something Crazy".

This girl I met. From the second I saw her I knew I had to have her. Her smile, her eyes, her everything is just amazing. I never knew I could feel this way toward one person. She was a minor part of my 2009 but, she will be a major part of my 2010.  She knows how much I'm beginning to care about her. I know the chase for her will be worth it. And I'm gonna be here for her until she tells me she doesn't want me.. Aaya, you're amazing baby. ;D

A lot of people began to dap me up and talk to me in 09. It's like the realized how dope I was. I mean people think I'm cool and shit. I'm not really all that. I mean I just do what I think is interesting. I played varsity football. Hey, we're not that great, so what. Most people can't do what we do. I blog. I mean I wasn't all that dedicated to the blog during some parts of 09 but hey, I'm back now. I like skate culture, I like New Era Fitteds. I like style. I appreciate the people I met in 09.

Like my favorite freshman Oona aka Uno. ;) She's sweeter than skittles. She's dope. I'm glad me and her are becoming friends. She's very laid back and chill. She kinda reminds me of the girl version of myself a little lol. But overall she's a great girl and I'm interested in seeing where our friendship will go.

My good friend Morgan Carter.. What can I say about her. We just started talking over the summer randomly. I think she's amazing. That goes to show that you really can't judge a book by its cover. I heard a lot of things about her. And despite all of that nonsense I love her. I'm sure she loves me too.. At least I hope she does. Me and her get along quite well because she's a real ass person. She'll tell you how it is in a second. And I'm real too. Because I do me. She's going to be one those people that are friends for a while.. maybe even a lifetime.

My BROTHERS on the football team. Yeah, brothers. I go to war with you guys and against you guys. We spend a lot of time together and hopefully our Senior season goes better than our Junior season. I want ya'll to know in 2010 I'm going to be lifting my ass off with you guys to get to a higher goal. And let's get some championship rings.

My new good friend Abbie. I love her so much. We have some good talks and she's always taking me shopping with her. She's a good contrast for me. But we connect on a different level. ily Abigail. ;)

Shoutout to all of my ex's, hook-ups, and crushes in 2009. You all taught me some things. Taught me some valuble information. And I'm grateful. Thanks for the learning experience.

My bro Chris Mitchell.. Man, you already know what it is. Goodluck in 2010.

My brother Xavier. Man, I can say I love you like a brother. And I don't need to add no homo to that man.


My good buddy Kristen aka Krissie Poo! Boy, I love her. She's amazing. I'm always happy to talk to her and I'm always willing to help her. She's amazing. And I want her to know that. We even watched pbs kids one day together... Now that's a good friend. 2010 is gonna be good to you Krissie. I love you mama.

Shoutout to the people on twitter!

I'm sorry to anyone I forgot. But I'm sure you know either I love you or I appreciate you. You are apart of who I am and have inspired what I do. And I thank you a million times.

No comments: