Saturday, December 19, 2009

Boyz N The Hood ain't nothing but trouble..



this is one of my favorite pictures ever. (via Bryan Espirtu of the Legends League)

He's a real talented guy from the Toronto area.

But anyway. I'm just over here thinking random thoughts. I finally told this girl I liked how I felt. She had no clue I liked her. I'm glad she didn't.  But idk where its going with her but most likely toward the FZ.

FZ = Friend Zone.. We know how that goes.. You wanna be with someone but they just wanna be "friends" and you remain in the FZ.

It's all good though. Christmas is almost here. And I have 1 gift bought.. I need to get like 192382388394738473487 gifts.. My family is gift greedy at christmas time. :\ smh.

But it's all good because I get to see all my cousins and aunts and uncles at the same time.. I cherish moments like those because we never know when we will have them again.

No comments: