Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What Women Want



I've been talking to some girls women about what they want in a man. And I've come across some interesting point of views. Such as

"someone i can just legitimately hold a conversation with. someone who has something to talk about. any guy thats loyal i guess. lol guys always front like OMG GIRLS SO CONFUSING but girls really arent all that complicated. we just want your attention."

"GIRLS ALSO WANT A GUY WHO IS STRAIGHT FORWARD. no game playing or playing hard to get, thats us ladies jobs"


"I like dude being themselves, have style, funny, can make me laugh, fun, smart, has a job, sweet, kind."

"I want a man that is honest"

"looks. im big on appearence. if he isnt fly, or gorgeous ... i wont look twice"

"to be honest what i like in a guy is a complex thing not somthing that cant be explained."


Most women want different things depending on who you talk to. But the reoccuring answers were "being themselves" and "honesty"

Some girls try to change some dudes from being themselves. and when you ask "do I look fat in this?" should we be honest? NO.

But I wanted to show the contrast in what women went for.. If all women meant what they said what they wanted they would have their ideaLL guy. But, some are confused. And I'm just here thinking.. I have most of these traits. And I could definitely fix a few.. But, most men are what women want.. They just don't mean what they say and they trick themselves out of going for the right man. They always end back up with "Mr. Yeah" or the typical douche they that always hurt them.. But after all this.. I still don't know what women want.

No comments: