Thursday, December 24, 2009

Something



girls are like buses. miss one in the next 15, one coming.

haha, quoting gucci mane.. it's 5:01 am. I'm up listening to So Far Gone. Man, this is like the MdB soundtrack. Every word relates to me in some way. It's crazy.

As I go through the thoughts in my mind. They come back to three things. H.E.R., Writing music, and doing something great. I feel as if I've been so inadequate. I feel like I'm missing out on something. Like I feel like I've just been coasting through life. I know I'm not the freshest, but I could be. I'm not the smartest, but I could be. I'm not the strongest, but I could be. All these shoulda, coulda, woulda are gonna become reality. I am going to change my mindset in 2010.

I need to do this for myself and become a better Marcus. Nobody likes a loser my mom always tells me.. So I guess I have to become the opposite of a loser and become a winner.

I want to be Everybody's Somebody.

and this girl on my mind is crazy.. she's so beautiful.. I swear, I can't wait to look into her eyes.. And look into her heart. And tell her I'm the one because I wanna take it slow with her and be her man for a while.. So, let me slow my roll. Slow and steady wins the race.



No comments: