Saturday, January 2, 2010

"How Do You See Your Life In a Decade?"





"I look in the mirror to see my past, out my window to see my present, and in my mind to see my future"

Man, the future scares the hell out of me... It's like just wondering where i'll be within the next 10 years is crazy. Like what will I be doing? Well I be successful doing what I wanted to do in life or will I be working some job that makes me severely unhappy. Will I have the same friends that said we'll be friends to the end or will some abandon me.. Who knows.. Like sometimes I think... The shit I do today will affect my future. and i'm trying to do right but there are so many influences telling me to do wrong.. Money, cars, clothes.. That's what many are after..

I'm after money, happiness, and love. and the quest to be fly. That's all I want. Like if I'm not somewhere published in 10 years I will have failed myself. I have many talents but writing is where my heart is. I would love to do something involving music and finding new talented artists... I just want to be that guy that my mom can be proud of.. Like forreal.. I expect a lot from life.. And I have yet to live life and I'm curious to discover all that life can give me..


2 comments:

n a r a said...

go after what you want & hold on tight. things are always uncertain. even if you're happy now, 3 hours from now things can change. but that's what makes it so awesome.

Marcus "MdB" Browder said...

yeah, you're right. that does make things fun.