Sunday, January 10, 2010

Crush... Crushed




They say it's better to have loved. Than to have never loved at all
But why am I talking about love, when I only liked you.
And come to think of it, I would've wifed you
But you just don't feel the science or chemistry anymore
You're the only girl I wanna be with and I will do anything to get you
I can't stand the thought of another man getting what I want
And I want you. I know it's kinda crazy going insane over a girl that I barely know about
But what I know is that you're amazing, dope, and I like your eyes.
Your brown skin, your lips. And if you don't feel the spark
Then I will re-ignite it.
I haven't felt feelings like this in a long time.
But they say love is blind but I'm blinded by the shine that you give off when you smile
Me and you is how this fairytale is gonna end.

No comments: