Saturday, January 9, 2010

Until You Find Yourself It's Impossible To Lose You



Listening to the soundtrack of my life that is So Far Gone. My mind is wondering in all directions. Texting girls seeing what they are up to. Looking in my mind, seeing a lot of thoughts. Looking in my heart and seeing that there is no love to give there. People physically, mentally, and emotionally. Sometimes I can't deal. And I just zone out and write. This is the case tonight. She tells me I'm amazing and still doesn't want me. Shit ain't right at home. And on top of that school sucks.

I feel like the man on the moon because no one understands where I'm coming from.

Sometimes the pressures in life are too much and you give in. I'm fighting for a lot right now. And I'm gonna keep fighting until I get what I want..

thanks for listening..

No comments: