Thursday, July 30, 2009

STUNT ON YOU: Vaction.




Listening to this Drake song "Stunt On You". Not really relating to this post.. I just like the song. Even though it's like 1 min song... AND IT JUST ENDED! haha


But I'm in my hotel room in New Orleans. Insanely bored. It's almost 2 am. I have nothing to do.. I'm listening to my iTunes library.. I have like 3 days worth of music..


Louisana is cool state.. But at night.. ALL THESE ANIMALS COME OUT! RACCOONS, POSSUMS, ETC. Man, I'm city guy. I don't have time for all these wildlife creatures.

*and another Drake song is on. "The Winner"

"I'm IT, I'm IT, call me Mr. I-T." I love that line..

Man, I'm really bored. Maybe today will be a better day. I worked out this whole summer. I lost like 13 pounds.. I'mma gain it back this whole weekend. All this GOOD FOOD... Man.. haha

I gotta run the treadmill or something. lol.

No comments: