Sunday, July 19, 2009

Repsonce to: Girls and Games




There has been a lot of backlash over this post. I mean the girl hates me now. Over speaking my mind. She thinks I made it seem like we were going out or something. When I re-read the post.. It seemed like I was in love with someone who didn't want to love me.. I never meant for it to seem like we were together.. We were never together. But she taught me a valuble lesson.


And honestly, what guy puts hoes over bros? not saying she's a hoe.. but come on dude. The fact that you did that makes you a little bitch. And just lost my respect. I'm done with you.


But you know how I deal with drama? I DON'T. So she can be my friend or get mad at me over some little boy who just wants to hit... Hmm funny how these things have a boomerang effect.

No comments: