Friday, July 17, 2009

Girls & Games.




I don't get it... Girls. Why are they so confusing? Like this girl.. She's like the girl of my dreams. I really was into her. Now she's talking to one of my friends.. I don't know who to be pissed at him or her. Either way I'm done with both. Like for real. She knows how I feel about her. No matter what girl I'm with she'll always be in the back of my mind..

Funny to think that I once did a lot that I never did for this girl. I bought her flowers.. I've never bought a girl flowers in my life. Not even my mom.. Now probably she'll only be a topic when I'm pissed. Like honestly.. She thinks of me like a brother.. She says she "loves" me. But she can't choose who she likes.. She likes all these douchebag guys.. I know I'm the right guy for her.


She complains that all these dudes she's with ain't right. The guy she's talking to right now ain't right. He's the same as the last guy. He'll probably get jealous and walk out. But she's a fantastic girl. I want her in my life. But I'm not dealing with the bullshit. I'm not going to put myself through the pain of seeing her go through guy after guy. When I know I'm THE GUY FOR HER.

It's just annoying.. I mean I know it's super wrong for me to feel this way when I'm out her talking to other girls and such.. but still.. you know what I'm getting at..

...I really liked her.. She's like the girl who could've been special.

tsk tsk. oh well.

This is my blog, so i'm just venting to those who actually read it..

marcus no i love yhu alot . buht its just like a brother love . and idk its nothinq i can dhu bout it . i cant just chose who i like . im sorry .

No comments: