Saturday, July 25, 2009

I'M GOOD.




I really like that photo of me.. One of my favorite shirts.. And I'm just looking up to the sky as if there is something to look foward to..


But anyway.. There has been a lot going on with me.. I haven't got a chance to blog like I wanted to..

Football has been hectic.. I sprained my shoulder but I'm good now. I should be able to get into my pads and start hitting people.. Should be fun. But I only get to hit one day.. Because I'm not going to be able to attend practice because I'm going to New Orleans


I will try to blog from there and take a lot of pictures.. Should be a great time.


and lastly.. man, a lot of girls have been aproaching me lately.. like a lot of girls.. there has been one girl I really like.. I mean.. She could be special.. But with all the pussy cat that's in my lap right now.. I don't want to be tied down to one girl.. But I don't wanna let her go.. But all of these girls are interested.. I can't let them go.. I don't know what to do.. Because if I get with her.. There might be a chance I cheat.. And I'm not that guy. Why get into a relationship to cheat.. I should be honest with her and tell her my deal..

But she doesn't have to know all that.. Only time will tell what I will do..

No comments: