Saturday, July 11, 2009

Church League Champions







I've been waiting for this PACIFIC DIVISION mixtape for a long time! And I still haven't heard the whole thing. Blogs say it should be coming sooner than later and I want to hear these dudes. Like, Mibbs, BeYoung. Man, I've been listening to Pac Div since the beginning of freshman year. They need to hurry with this mixtape..


But on another note.. I've been in my room writing poetry and lots of songs. This week a lot of people told me I suck... And they say they aren't hating. But maybe they are just hating a little bit. Because I could probably spit a line that Drake or Jay-Z wrote for me and they would still say I suck. Because once you get it in your mind that something or someone sucks it doesn't go away... But I'm going to prove them wrong..

But I should be going to bed soon... I might be hanging with Ella today.. or just lounging.. Who knows.. I just need some $$$$$$$..

No comments: