Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday- Kobe & LA..




I'm at the crib. Patiently awaiting for game 5 of the NBA Finals where my Los Angeles Lakers will take on the Orlando Magic. We're up 3-1 and it looks like we'll take home the championship for the 15th time. Ahh man I love the Lakers. I'm from Chicago. I love the Bulls.. But I love no team more than my Lakers. Kobe is going to kill tonight. I know it.. Along with Fisher. Pau. Odom and FARMAR!!! haha. Man I wanted them to win it in LA. But hey, we'll take it in front of the Orlando fans.


But on a different note.. I just got rid of a serious headache I feel so much better now. I went to church today and all that. My mom let me drive to church. and she is always so critical about my driving. She ALWAYS has something to say. It's so annoying. But when she's not in the car I stay bumpin' my Drake, U-N-I, Dom Kennedy, Big Sean. and of course, KanYe West. So today has been decent.. And now I'm waiting for the game. I'm getting pumped up by watching this documentary on Kobe by Spike Lee and I'm watching highlights on NBA TV. Let's go LA.

No comments: