Friday, June 26, 2009

Adventure..

yesterday was craaazy. i was up for 22 hours.. first i was off to summer school. that's always boring. so after that.. me, Jake, Jahi, and 'Dre went to get so grub before practice so we hit up the Potbellys in Lincoln Park.. It was super good but I'm glad I didn't have to do anything but run a lap and stretch in practice. Then after practice. A couple of guys from the team and me went to Subway to chill and eat. (I didn't eat. I was still full from Potbellys) and the guy from Subway tells us that Michael Jackson died...

Man, I was kinda sad. MJ was the greatest who ever did it. Not Elvis, not The Beatles.. MJ stands in a class alone. May he rest in peace. and he will forever Walk on the moon.

But after Subway. Jake, Cruz, Kamil and me go to the train station on our way downtown to meet up with JT. On the train we're talking so much we miss our stop so we get off and try again. After we get off we stop in Leaders 1354. Good stuff in there. I gotta go back for a shirt soon. We leave LDRS. and go to Sports Authority to look for some football stuff and wait for JT. So after being in Sports Authority for like 30 minutes and still waiting for JT we leave. Cruz goes home.. And we chill in McDonalds. We're all broke.. But Kamil gets two cheeseburgers and we chill and play some stupid game (I WON) and we leave Mickey D's. Go to Portillos and Jake eats there. And we saw some pretty hot girls in there and after about an hour JT shows up. And we go back to Sports Authority.

Then we leave back out. We head to Hooters. Me and JT eat some wings.. SHOUT OUT TO MY SERVER.. SHANNON. I'LL SEE YOU IN TWO YEARS! =)


Jake decides he wants to go see Transformers 2 so we all go along.. It took us like 30 minutes to find the theather.. Kamil almost got hit by a car. Haha.

Transformers was really good and MEGAN FOX IS MY FUTURE WIFE. She's perfect. =)

So we head to the train after the movies.. we almost missed our train because of Jake. But we made it. Then we're all waiting for our busses to go home. Me and JT end up waiting like 2 hours and end up taking a cab home.. I owe JT money.. DANG. But I got you.

That night was great. WE DID SOME CRAZY STUFF AND I LEFT SOME MINOR DETAILS OUT BUT..

LAST NIGHT WAS GOOD.

No comments: