Saturday, June 13, 2009

It's Showtime..




It's showtime.. Life is like a play. Summer 09 is here.. and I'm still in school. haha. Summer School isn't that bad. My girl fetish had my credits looking super lame.. I gotta get my mind of the girls and get my mind of the books. I gotta start blogging more often.. and I'm gonna get a camera soon and document my day-to-day life. But this summer is going to be so dope though. I have this girl I'm interested in.. She wants to go out.. Thats exciting. And another girl kinda likes me.. Thats a good feeling..


Football camp starts next week too. From June 22nd to July 29th... GREAT.. Football was great and fun.. And now it feels more like a job and a lot less fun. I played to have fun.. Not to work. But Imma still play. Then July 30th I think.. I'm going to New Orleans.. That should be fun.. So much fun.. But this summer is going to be filled with studio time. girls. dates. movies. football. and chillin'.. emphasis on the girls part. haha..

No comments: