Friday, June 5, 2009

The School Year 08-09



Dang.. This school year has been one of the best of my life.. Like really. It's amazing how a year changes things.. I WOULD DO A QUIZ LIKE EVERY OTHER PERSON but that's just not me. I wanted to really tell people how great this school year was. Like I thought "Dang another year at LP.. Great" Well it was really great. I met a lot of new people. alot of new great people. great friends. Like Eric, Daniel, Jahi, Huy, Jake, and so on and so forth. And a lot of you guy's I thought I could never be friends with and get along with. But I guess we did. I fell for so many girls.. But I really fell for one girl.. It didn't really work.. And we're just friends and I enjoy her words. But everything about this school year was great. From the 808s to the heartbreaks to the football games to the classes to the everything..


The school year started great.. Football was good. Classes were good. Everything was good. Last year I was a lame I guess. Nobody knew my name.. Most people didn't even know I went to this school. And now I've played a little football. Spit some hot verses.. and upgraded to a better style. Now I have more friend than I've ever had. I think I have new brothers. Or I consider them to be on that level. I got closer to some people I knew last year and grew apart from some friends last year. I guess on the mission to be the coolest nigga. lol. But seriously.. Shout out to my guy's Malcolm, Derek, and Ross. Hell I'm even friends with some of the thugs. I guess I get along with a lot of people.

I lost some friends along this ride we call high school. and I've gained some really great ones. and I'm cool with a lot of people.. Classes were kinda suckish and a lot of stuff got lame. I did a bunch of thing I wasn't supposed to.. Homecoming. Pink Party. Etc. I love this high school year.. then again I hate it.. But I'm really greatful for this school year. Everything I'm not.. Made me everything I am

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I completely understand where you are coming from. This year I speak to more people, have a group of friends I am so strong with it's unbelievable. It kinda shows how unpredictable life is and how people can surprise you even if they were that way all along...