Friday, June 19, 2009

For: You




Told her from the beginning love. You can't game pimp..
Sorry Naughty girl. I don't know what it is..
Mind is going 10 different directions.
And all of them are thoughts about you
I wanna call the plays.. But I'm still on the bench.
She know the motto.. When I came I went..
Because hiding there emotions like cars with the tent..
This is the place where I know I can vent..
But naughty girl.. you got so many men..
I don't even know where I am going to fit in
I don't like loose girls so you gotta tighten up.
Now I see you once.. If I'm lucky every couple months..
I be with this music.. and you always coupled up..
Everytime I see you it remind me of them things.
Everytime I see you it remind me of my dreams.
When I say you fine.. I'm just sayin' astheics.
You're kinda a faccade....
You're kinda like a criminal at large.. Hard to capture..
Look at your smile.. It makes me go wild..
But chasing a girl.. Is just not my style

No comments: