Tuesday, March 3, 2009

You want R-E-S-P-E-C-T?! EARN IT!




I hate fake people. It sounds so cliche to say these days.. I know. But seriously. People who act fake sincerely annoy me. Especially women who act fake. The girls that I know some are fake, some are sudo-fake, and some are just fake.


Why do people always act that way? I was on this girl's facebook and she seems so fake. I barely know the girl and I've actually talked to her like 3 times and I've lent her $2.00. She always posts these pictures on facebook and she's honestly always showing her clevage and sh*t. Thats cool and all I guess but I HATE IT when girls always say "Guys don't respect me" or even "Guys always see me as a peice of meat". If you don't want guys to see you as "a peice of meat" or if you want them to respect you.. DONT POST PICS LIKE THAT!


RESPECT ISNT GIVEN.. IT'S EARNED!


So if you want people to stop treating you certain ways.. act a certain way. Seriously I'm so sick of girls like that.. Even though you do look good and your body is righteous.. Have some respect for yourself.

No comments: