Thursday, March 12, 2009

Love vs. Love.





I'm on this paper chase.. It's nothing personal.. but you offer me is less than what I'm searching for..

It's kinda funny how you said that there ain't no good brothers left.. but there are good sisters.. whats really good with ya.

At the start you was praying for a goody good and now you want a hood nigga.. someone with good figures

You say you lookin for " a dedicated love ", you'll never date a thug, and you're looking for a church going nigga who's the educated thug.


What the heck.. you say want this, when you really want that.. In my opinion you are really whack. I wish I had what he had. You say he treated you bad.. and you say I treat you good.

But you think you love him and I feel like a brother to you?

Damn, stuck in the friend zone? F*ck the friend zone.. But here it go again..

In love with another girl trying to be my friend

No comments: