Thursday, March 19, 2009

You Remind Me




I got a crush on the finest chick
She's the girl I've been trying to get
I just want to walk with her and get to know her
But to her I'm a foreigner
See, it's kinda weird cause she reminds me of a girl that used to like me
But she ended up moving to Florida
And sometimes I still talk to her
But this new girl is kind of better than her
Now I got a feeling that shorty might be my new best friend and my wifey
But these day's a brother can't show how he cares
Because he's look weak. and if he don't show how he cares, he's a jerk
Dang girl you so much work. I like you so much I'm going bizzerk
I'm hanging on your every word like an office clerk
Or is it an office assistant
Everywhere I go I think of you
I like everything that you do
When you draw me those sweet cartoons
And we can grab lunch in the afternoon.
Hopefully we can be more than friends very soon.

No comments: