Friday, March 13, 2009

There She Goes Again.




There goes another girlfriend..

Silly of this chick to try ever pretend that we could ever be friends.
I'm done with rich girls, bimbos, and skitsos that throw brick through your windows


The girls look good but they a trip though.


You make a nigga wanna go crazy..

Question? Is it wrong for me to speak to my ex's
and what if she don't hear from a nigga til breakfast.

Dang, girl quit stressin. Everytime I talk to you I'm questioned.
She losing trust in me.. Going through my phone.. She swear I'm cheatin

She swear I'm tryna bone.. She like "Marcus, I know you be out with them thirsty hoes"


haha.. only if you think so..

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow, I love your blog seriously I can't believe you are 16. Talk about a verse! Spit that lol

Stumbled upon your blog from lost in the willderness... I thought you were a real estate agent when I saw your comments. DON'T KNOW WHY.

But glad I found this, makes me think a lot keep it up consider me a follower

xxo

Marcus "MdB" Browder said...

thanks. i appreciate the comment.

a real estate agent? haha i might look into that for a future career.