Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Plan B.





I ain't got much.. I ain't ballin..and I'm frontin like I got it

Maybe we can get a bite to eat and we can coast.

First I pick you up in my hooptie. Open your door and make sure you're in all right.
Drive you to the nicest place.. maybe Mickey D's or maybe to the movies.

Then I'll try to make a move. And then you'll move one seat down. I'll frown a little bit. Trying to play it off like it don't hurt.

Forget you trick, I'll move on to the girl sitting on the left and start to flirt.
She looks good with her pink shirt and short little mini skirt.

Look at that girl pretending she got a donk. She wearing those leggings like she gon give some out when she really won't.

Dang girl quit being stangy! If you ain't goin then it's time to move on to plan B.

No comments: