Tuesday, April 7, 2009

To: You



You mean to tell me out of all these contacts I can't find a lady to respond a text back... but if you get lonely why don't you visit a friend.. I know you're home but you won't pick the phone. Show me some love...

Damn baby, we've been texting for hours.. April showers.. bring May flowers.. Random thoughts.. But you're the only thought goin' through my head.. I'm not J. Holliday but I can put you to bed.. But not yet.. I want to get to know your brain I'm not all about sex. Trying to work out.. So when you see me I can flex.. We can go to the megaplex to see a movie or somethin.

I got a crush on the finest chick... I know you're going to be difficult to get.. But you're the only girl I'm trying to get with.. When I first talked to you.. I was a little nervous.. But now I realized me and you... perfect.

1 comment:

A said...

Aw this is nice ;)