Saturday, April 4, 2009

I can stunt when I want to.

I was in the barber shop today... wating to get my hair cut. and i'm texting a bunch of people trying not to get bored. And I text this girl who I once had a thing for. She texts me back and we're having a coversation.. and she's like we're too different. Apparantly her parent's expect a lot from her since her mom is a lawyer and dad does something important.. and she mentioned that her cousin is going to be working for the FBI. She says all that and I'm like..



My mom is a teacher, my dad works for UPS, all my aunts and uncles have a college degree, and my aunt has a PhD. I'm not going to list everyone's accomplishments because I don't have the time. And all my cousin's are in college and my sister is studying to become a doctor. Pressure... I have that too. Then she called me bummy be the way I dressed.


I barely see this girl..

and she came up to my school this week on wednesday or thursday.. I forget.. But I was looking ugly that day. My coat was in the cleaners, my clothes were in the wash, and my hair wasn't cut or even neatly brushed.. And she thinks she's better than me and above me. I highly dislike Girls who think they are above me and think they have so much more pressure than me. Come on now. For real?

Just because I wear Vans, Regular jeans, and Skater-ish shirts doesn't mean I'm a bum. I also wear Ralph Lauren, Dockers, and Nikes. I can stunt when I want to.. I just don't like to stunt.. that much..

But when I feel the need to go somewhere important.. I clean up quite nicely.

So ladies.. if you feel you are above me.. you're not. we are on equal playing fields. I'm not a bum. From now on I guess I will have to stunt. And I will enjoy it.

No comments: