Thursday, April 9, 2009

808s & My Heartbreaks






MAN, is it possible for me to ever be happy. I mean I am happy. I feel great.. But then I always go for the impossible girl... the IMPOSSIBLE girl. I sweat I feel like just packing up and moving to my aunt's crib in Texas.. leaving Chicago. Leaving the entire place. I'm really just a guy trying to live life and experience the joys of life.. But then my heart keeps getting stomped on.


I can't even write good songs anymore these days.. I know you guys are saying my lyrics are good or whatever.. But I know they suck. You don't have to gas me up. I'm sitting here thinking will ever find Mrs. Right or will Mrs. Right imposters keep knocking at the door. She keeps getting in.. I guess it's time for me to put up my jacket and go out and look for the true Mrs. Right. Sometimes I think I care to much. Sometimes I'm just too nice. Sometimes I play the good guy too much.

I don't see what is wrong with me... hmm... I can't see anything. I'm not ugly (at least I don't think so), I'm very intelligent, I'm very nice to people, I'm a good guy, and I play a sport. I don't know.. I feel really shitty right now. I used to think highly of myself.. I still do.. but nobody thinks the same.

Apparently, I'm too vulgar, I'm too this and I'm too that.. I feel like Kid in House Party before he got Sydney.. I'm going after all these Sharraines.. and they all go after Play. Or maybe I'm just everything I think I'm not. Maybe I'm ugly, maybe I'm mean, maybe I'm dumb, maybe I'm not athletic.. maybe I'm just a scrub and maybe I'm just not good enough.. who knows.. YOU TELL ME. But I think I'm just gonna go attempt to do something fun. Maybe I should go shopping or something. Maybe I should go buy a new personality, maybe a new look, maybe even a new me.. Because these girls got me feeling worthless..

No comments: