Friday, February 29, 2008

Do people get on your nerves everyday??
Are you in a world where you chase the same girl and no one but her
And she is like "I dont wanna date anyone til after this date"
Then she end up dating a guy the next day?
This is a verse in my head

Stop playin with me homie
Im not in the mood
Im not the type of dude you can mess with
you feel me?
Please don't play with my money
I got my money on my mind
and if my money on yo mind
then imma blow yo mind off
and then the thoughts of my money will be all over the floor
ya dig??
And don't ask me for no cash I dont have it
Chasing girls everyday is my habit
you a wanna be gangsta like the kids from havoc

1 comment:

$ouljaGirl said...

I likes the Rhyme on da page. Thanks for the blog yeah i agree and the other dude that i was talking about broke up with me because I caught him in the act of cheating and comfronted him about it and he got really mad and dumped me on the spot. So I guess your right. Leave me a blog sometime. I still think you is real sexy, so do u gots a girl?