Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Crack Music

I am currently listening to KanYe West's 2nd album "Late Registration" and I am listening to a song called "Crack Music" featuring Game. It got me thinking a little bit. The lyrics are insane but one thing that stands out to me is "Crack music nigga, that real black music nigga". This song is has me thinking that everything happens because people stop it and that they are stopping our leaders and killing people that are trying to do right. But on the other hand the song is kinda telling me that we have some corrupt presidents. So really think about it. CRACK MUSIC NIGGA THAT REAL BLACK MUSIC NIGGA!

1 comment:

$ouljaGirl said...

I think we do have some pretty F****d up presidents before but hopefully this years election can change all of that what do u think? Maybe history will hapen if Obamma or Hillary gets it but who knows?