Monday, February 11, 2008

Grammys 08

The Grammys were amazing this year. But as far as the Best Album is Kan(Ye)cerned why didnt Mr. West win? I know there were some great albums out but the winner is who? Some guy I've never heard of. KanYe should have swept the Grammys. And he had the best performance hands down. First, the "Stronger" performance was genius. KanYe had a glow in the dark performance! With Daft Punk in the building who knew Black folks and Robots worked so well together? Then, after that set KanYe did his "Hey Mama" song dedicated to his mother who passed away late last year. I admit I got goosebumps. Seriously I could feel KanYe's energy and emotion throughout his entire performance. I don't care what anyone says. KanYe is the best and "Graduation" was the best Album of 2007 hands down.

3 comments:

$ouljaGirl said...

I do have to agree I do like KanYe West's Cd Graduation it was really good my favorite song of his would have to be Flashing Lights I think that song was awesome. And about his mom that was so sad wasn't it? Well i guess just leave me a blog sometime!

$ouljaGirl said...

Thanks for leavin me a blog and all and i guess your right cuz we broke up but like 2 mins we got back together cuz i mean i like him and but i think im just too young for him cuz hes 18 and im 15 which sucks so i guess im back on the prowl for a new boo but i don't really kow anymore. So anyway whats up with you? Me nothing much just been chilling and celerbrating cuz my b-day was the 17th!!!! Leave me another blog!!!

$ouljaGirl said...

By the way you look sexy in that pic!!!