Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I love the lord.
But sometimes it's like I love me more.
I am trying to be a superstar like Lupe
my life is a fiasco of many word
speople are opposed to war I love the war I love the peace
People I know on a claim to fame
Can I get a peice?
Rest In Peace to the wrongly deceased
If life was a story it would be entitled The Good. The Bad. The Ugly
People are trying to get money and act hardcore
Like I previously stated.. I love the Lord.. But I sometimes love me more
And I don't know what the future holds its one big blurr
I step into the desert heat
But my heart is cold so I shiver and say burr
The game got my heart and got my soul
People switch sides like Skywalker comma Anakin
They sell out they'll even sell the mannequin
You should pay attention to me because the inspiration is free
I get so confident that sometimes I get sick of me
I know I go to church and you know I love the Lord
But sometimes I love me more.

1 comment:

$ouljaGirl said...

That was pretty good. I guess I get what u saying and all and I guess im going to try real hard to not let stupid stuff get to me.

Well umma do me like you going to do you okay. You got game don't you?