Monday, August 10, 2009

Dark Knight by Mr. Diversity of Team DayDrEaM

Check this poem out. One of my good friends Mr. Diversity wrote this. Honestly he is one of the most talented dudes I know. Shout out to you bro.


Dark Knight

As the night comes and the moon kidnaps the sun
I am here to be your midnight protector
So do not be alarmed
The only harm you will receive is from me, mixed in with everlasting pleasure
And screams
I will become your vigilante and do your body the justice it deserves
Exceeding the speed limits of your bedroom as my drive is increased by every curve
Your body contains
My tongue will move forward up towards your navel and as place my hand over the novel beneath your breast
I will read every part of your hearts desire
I am not your ordinary hero
For I do not come to your rescue when I hear your shrieks and cries
But the opposite, you are the one coming and I am the reason you shout out loud while I’m between your thighs
I hide in the shadows ready for the male lead in your life to fail
So my skills can be put to the test to try and save you and adhere to your sexual needs
Think of me as your bodies hammer as I nail you to the bed
Gasps can only escape your mouth because of how hard I hit, I disrupt your thought of saying my name
Kisses I place on every part of your being,
Spaces on your body you didn’t even know where there I will expose
As your Dark Knight I will fight off the stress inside of you with my own weapon
Loneliness is a criminal master mind and it places a hole in you that hasn’t been filled
But I like hands on combat and I like deep penetration into the criminal mind
Justice is what I try to give
Just to show you what you need
Just in case you every feel mistreated
Just inside of you is a special treat
Just that I will be willing to eat
Just for you to witness my heroics
But know
I may not come all the time when you call because frankly I have a whole city to protect
But know that if you flash your shining light into the atmosphere
I will turn a boring dry night….into a wet, dripping, night of enjoyment
Your Dark Knight here for the flight of your imagination’s employment

No comments: