Sunday, July 11, 2010

Love Junkie


"Love Junkie feenin' for the feeling" -Donwill

So, I don't think I'm a love junkie. I really don't hop from relationship to relationship. If I am going to call a girl my girlfriend she has to be someone special, someone I know I can trust, someone I know I can be myself with. Honestly, a girl I can watch Power Rangers with. LOL. See, I'm a complex guy. It may not seem like it, but I very picky when it comes to some things women being of them. I'm not really all that shallow when it comes to picking a girlfriend I just need a couple of things. Good dresser, good kisser, good attitude, good personality.. 

But, I don't think I'm a love junkie. I don't feel the need to have a girlfriend in my life. I don't feel the need to have a girl period. Like to have sex with and shit. I'm different than most guys my age. I like to spend most of time being creative you know. I like creating things. I like reaching out to people and creating my brand.

Being a Love Junkie is way to time consuming. I don't have time to chase every girl. Impress every "cool" person. I mean if they are impressed by what I do great. =) But, I don't have time to be falling in love. I fell in love once with a girl who didn't love me back. She'd rather have someone else. But, that's beside the point. 

So far Summer of 2010 has been the Summer of MdB. 

No days off.

No comments: