Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fly Lady Love.


So, this lady here is my homie Diana Reyes. I personally think she's amazing. Not because she's an artist or dancer just because her personality is great. And not to mention she's the Bee's Knees (Insider)

Fly Lady Di. There's a lot I can say about her. We've known each other for a short period of time but I see this friendship becoming great. I love her art. Before I even knew who she was I had her art on my wall. One of my favorite pieces. Me and Di bonded over music. She had posted something about Theophilus London, and I love Theophilus London so that's how we started talking and from that one conversation our friendship blossomed into something greater. It's like she's just from another atmosphere. She's one of the dopest people I've ever gotten a chance to speak to. She is an artist and she can dance too. I don't mean she can just move around and get dude's attention. Ol' girl has some pep in her step. =P I didn't even know this but when I was on youtube she was in Fall Out Boy's "Dance, Dance" video which is one of my favorite songs. So, you know she's really dope. I love her. I really do. I consider her a really good. I hope she's around in the future

Di, I love you.



1 comment:

FLY LADY DI said...

This is the bestest blog I have ever, ever read. I feel the sameqay about you