Saturday, June 5, 2010

I am the bain of your existance.





"the way u act makes u unatttractive ur not big and bad no one is afraid of u u look like a lil BOY stop acting like that marcus u think u the shit but it makes people talk shit about u behind ur back and they always are i hate to say that.... ur considered a joke among the girls no one she u as hot because ur not u act to much like a child and u look like one to"

Well that's what someone said to me in a formspring post... WOW. How do I act? I act like me. This was written 6 weeks ago by the way. I act like me. I am actually quite the gentleman. IF YOU REALLY KNEW ME you'd know how I really act. In school I act different. Because it's school. The school day is waaaay too long to not act foolish and have fun with it. I have to control school and not let school control me. It's obvious you've never hung out with me. Or never seen me in a serious setting.

The girls at LP? They think I'm a joke? That's fine. LP girls are overrated and most of them are hoes. The only thing they are good for is sucking on the pickle. So I could care less. My best friend is graduating from Lp and I have a couple of good friends left at LP so I don't give a fruck. I'm going to be a senior next year. It's the LEAST of my worries to care about what a Lincoln Park student thinks about me. Marcus Browder will move on. And live life. And I can be a joke among the LP girls... Wanna know why? Because like Drake said "In a couple of years you'll be thirsty and by then I'll be looking like Tropicana Twist"

No comments: