Monday, June 21, 2010

And He Gets The Girl...NOT.

Well, I know I'm not the coolest and this might sound sorta foolish because I know I'm not the smoothest. I know I'm not the cutest. I told myself I shouldn't do this. Because I'm the freshest and I'm not the popularist of students. We aren't in the same crowd I always see you with the hipsters. But I think you're the most the beautiful of all. Even if you're really small. I don't believe the lies and the basketball teams rumors. Honestly, I think you're really super. Oh you like Pac Div? I got a shirt from the show. They told me much love to you. Hey, gorgeous I've been trying to get your attention. I know I'm not your type. It's ok, I'm use to being a loser. I thought I'd try anyway

And then I walked away, thinking that she'd never talk to me. Until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

She told me. I know you're not the cutest but approaching me wasn't stupid. You were right, you're not my type. But it'll be cool if we could be friends, alright? You're a sweet guy and you're sorta cute. But you're just not my cup of tea. Sorry MdB.


Story of my life =)

No comments: