Tuesday, November 3, 2009

In-School




So, I'm in class. I'm supposed to be wiriting this paper but I'm not. So... I decided to blog. Life has been getting easier these days.. But I've been slacking

I've seen some really pretty girls lately and I've been getting all of their numbers.. But will I call them. "Never trust a big butt and smile" - BBD. Man that shit is so true.. Women are liers. And also deceitful. You can't trust some of them. We are all on the quest to find Bonita Applebum. Get it? quest? Bonita Applebum? But anyways...


I been listening to a lot more of Drake lately.. and that good R&B.. haha.

I listened to Blueprint 3 last night.. again.. It was dope.. "Already Home" is my shit. I just enjoy good music lately. I thiin Im gonna go home and listen to that
old school Linkin Park.

Anyways I need to type this paper...

*Marcus exits

No comments: