Friday, November 13, 2009

Burn After Rolling



so um.. I'm sitting here in a batman shirt and flash fitted. DC comics all around. In class today I remember talking about getting a Flash tattoo of the character on my forearm. I don't remember which class.. But I sounded dope. And then I'm gonna eventually get a sleeve.. Who knows.

As I sit here blogging I sit here listening to Wale's Attention Deficit. It's so dope. You definitely gotta cop it. And I think starting next week I'm gonna start posting my Mixtape of the Week. Something new and fresh. And some other fresh shit. haha. I need more readers and viewers and shit.

And I'm watching this Lakers game. We're down right now. But LA always finds a way to win. We got this. And I wanna go to the Bulls vs Lakers game Dec. 15th. So um.. Idk. I need $$$$$$$$$

I think I'm gonna stop chasing girls and just be friends with them.

Sidenote: Just because I give you compliments and I'm nice to you that doesn't mean I'm into you.

But there is one girl I have my eye on. We'll see what happens. But anyway. I just needed to blog to keep whoever reads this blog posted..


Oh yeah, I might be making a documentary soon. So I will keep you posted on that.

No comments: