Friday, September 25, 2009

Tired...

Look, I'm just tired of losing. Football games. Girls. Good people. My mind..


Football is getting so shitty.. I'm getting angry. And angry. And angry.. Honestly don't fuck with me. Marcus Browder is the far from soft. I'm no bitch. Get that shit straight now. I'm the wrong nigga to fuck with..


Girls, man.. Come to find out.. This other chick I had a mad crush on has a boyfriend.. Hmm.. How long has that been going on.. I called her perfect.. I guess I was lying.. She just proved me wrong..

Btw, I hate it when people say sorry and apologize when they say sorry. Don't apologize for rejecting me. That just makes it worse. I'm not soccer player. No suave ass latino guy. I'm me. MdB. You know me. Ugh, mad I even tripped for you.. I'm glad I didn't fall for you.. I just lightly stumbled..


I'm losing my mind because it seems like people don't know what respect means... Seriously, FUCK OFF. Ugly ass trolls annoy me. You're ugly. You're lucky you have a man.. EW.. FUCK YOU. GOODNIGHT AND GOODLUCK TO YOU.

No comments: