Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Life as of NOW.

man, a lot has happened since school started.. i have to just blog this out..


I'm so sick of my school. Like all the people in there are so disrespectful and immature. Like why are you going to be rude to a grown ass person? Like really learn how to speak to a person. Everyone is just pissing me off with the bullshit..

And why do black girls have smart mouths? like they think they demand respect. first off, if you are gonna talk to me like i'm a bitch i'm gonna talk to you like you're dumb and beneath me. Because 9 times out of 10 you are. Like you have to give respect to get it.


And people need to mature. Like seriously. We all need to grow up. And act our age.


I'm finally getting good grades. Finally. Finally. Finally. I hope I can keep it up.

I think that I'm going nuts over a freshman. She's like one of the finest girls I've ever seen. I'm gonna write a song and post it on her locker or something..


by the way to my ex iDELY!!! stop trying to make me jealous and shit. chill...


How come all the dudes I seem to hang around seem to only want to have sex with girls. I just don't see girls as sexual beings. I like them for their minds too. But it's all about the mind, body and soul. I think that my patnas have some growning up to do and maturing. Like really man, I don't see race when I date. I see people. When I see a girl I just don't think of sex. I think of the great conversation we can have and the hanging out we can do. Like forreal. I need some new people to chill with. Clear my mind. I need to hang out with older people. People my age just don't know how to act.


And I'm mad that all these girls are confusing me. There are too many of you inside of my head. I just need to breathe.. And homecoming is next week. I am most def. getting it in at the dance. Whaddup ladies?!

Um, I have a blackberry... and a broken laptop... nice.

Oh yeah, my football team has an important game tommorow...For first place in the division.. We're 4-0. We need to win this game. If we win we'll shut the doubters up and we'll be well on our way to a great season.

WE WANT BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOD!

LP FOOTBALL: If you ain't apart of it, at least you got to witness... bitches..

No comments: