Saturday, August 14, 2010

Stranger Danger



It's funny how you can go from being complete strangers with someone to striking up small talk and then from small talk you turn into an in-depth conversation about each other's interests and things you might have in common or things you'd like to do in the future.

I mean, there was this one girl, honestly I don't even remember how we started talking but we did. Honestly, my intentions were never to try to get at her. But dang, she was hella fine inside and out. Like everything about her is just so dope. She doesn't take any bullshit and she's amazing. She likes everything I like and vice-versa. It's like she was almost made for me. From Charles Hamilton to simple things. Her smile is like watching the sunrise on the beaches of California. If I had a choice I'd choose her over the sun. She's amazing and we just bonded over simple things. She's funny too. Well at least she keeps me laughing and smiling. I can't get enough of her. Before I go to sleep she's one of my final thoughts before I rest, always leaving a goofy smile on my face. I don't know what it is. But, she's just the bee's knees.

No comments: