Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ms. Independent




Ok, I was talking to this girl last night and she was telling me how she doesn't need a man or whatever. She and INDEPENDENT WOMAN.


I'm all for girls being independant and what not but honestly people start male bashing dudes and sh*t. Just because you've had several bad relationships with scrubs doesn't mean all guys are like that. Seriously. I hate that. If you keep having bad relationships maybe there isnt anything wrong with the guys. Maybe it's your taste in men.

Girls always complain how "he isn't treating me right!" "I hate men". Dude come on. Girls always ignore the good guys and go for the "bad boys" and they say there are no more good men around. Ladies get over the hatred and go look for a good man. He's probably closer than you think. Or you've probably rejected him. My advice you is.. you have to get out of your own way sometimes to find happiness..

No comments: